So I am glad for the year to be ending. The "year of change" is almost over. A new cycle begins for me. And a new phase. Here's to the new phase...
So now, here are my resolutions for this year (and most are repeats, as I got nothing done from last year's list):
- Bikram 101 Challenge - Start it. Make it through. Finish it.
- Red Meat, Pork and Shellfish - I am over this stuff. It's bad for you. Period. I am still all over poultry though. But I will never eat turkey bacon. That stuff can never replace the real stuff.
- Write More - I was in too much fluctuation this past year to properly sit down and write. (Code: I was depressed most of this year. And since I don't believe in pills, I wallowed in my melancholy.) I intend to work towards getting published.
- Go to South Africa - Since the psychic said I would do this, why not just roll with it?
- Straighten Leg In Standing Bow Pulling Pose - So help me Sweet Baby Jesus, this one will happen this year.