- Hair coloring - My greys are starting to really show. But coloring them during the challenge is pointless.
- Pedicure - The heels of my feet are cracked and potentially not recoverable to their smooth natural state. "Cracked" is the new natural state.
- Massage - I would love to get some tension in my neck and shoulders worked out.
- Eyebrow waxing - It's been five months. Tweezing is getting me by. A little.
- Gym - I can't even recall the last time I went to my gym. But I need to get there soon. I have a strapless dress to wear in a few months, and I would love to have really strong shoulders, arms and back muscles.
Between work, dental emergencies and the challenge... I barely have time for anything. Earlier this week, a dental appointment to have stitches removed took way less time than I thought... So I ran down the street to Vera Wang and ordered my bridesmaid dress for Red's wedding.
Today, I still need to shower before Bikram. I have two classes to do this afternoon. And I need to find time to grocery shop for dinner this evening.
I'm not going to give up my challenge. But a more than full time job, plus husband, plus challenge keeps me very busy. Thank God I don't have children.