This Trend Is A "Croc."

I don't understand the draw to these shoes.



All Spring and Summer I have seen people wondering the streets in these shoes. I see them on the young and the not-so-young. But I really fail to understand the appeal of shoes that I think belong in the garden; not on your feet at brunch in a trendy South End bistro.

I recognize that I live in Boston. And the vibe in Boston is mostly "tres casual." But these shoes are just taking things to a new low here. They're horrible.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have to say..i have been waiting for you to blog on this topic for quite some time now...i totally agree w/ you..great gardening shoes...you can hose them off after you get dirty and you are good to go...but not exactly trendy city footwear
Me said…
See... No one should be following the fashion sense of a very overweight hippie-chef.

And no one should ever pay $30 for a bowl of pasta. Get the filet mignon instead.

Popular Posts