Mother F*cking Hell!

Why has this week been so "arghhh!"??????

It's been a busy week. A long, busy, really busy, no - for real - busy, appetite-suppressing, husband-missing, jet-lagged, expensive weak. Wait... Sorry, I meant "week."

"And how did this 'weak' end," you ask?

Oh, well, let me tell you... WITH A MOTHER FUCKING CANCELLATION OF OUR RETURN FLIGHT BACK TO BOSTON VIA AN EVIL AIRLINE I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH AND RAGE AGAINST IN THE PAST.

I won't name "said" airline. But sweet holy 7.5 pound baby "jebus"! Can this airline not get anything right????

Positive note: So, I'm not flying back tomorrow at 11am UK time, as originally planned... I am now flying back at 6pm, UK time, to arrive in Boston at 8:30pm. So, at least I am getting home tomorrow still.

Comments

Dan said…
Deep breaths, deep breathes...

Safe travels.

(We had no one to smash the coffee cake this week.)
Frogger said…
I'll name the airline!!
p.s. I'll also buy you a mini wine bottle on the plane ride home since this particular name (which I've named) doesn't serve free cocktails on international flights. Or, maybe I'll just pick up a bottle at duty free...

Popular Posts