Fan Fair: My BEAUTY Stuff.

Continuing on my Vanity Fair-inspired series, "Fan Fair," below the details around my Beauty preferences.


LIPSTICK
Tom Ford True Coral

MASCARA
Dior Show Iconic in Black.

MOISTURIZER
Fresh Soy Cream

HAIR PRODUCT
The Ouidad hair comb. It is AMAZING for wavy-haired girls like me. Gets the knots out! I use it in the shower while I have the conditioner working.

PERFUME
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell, Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia, Jo Malone Vanilla Anise, Marc Jacob Daisy



TOOTHPASTE
Usually Crest. But I am not loyal to any toothpaste brand. My only requirement is that it be ADA-approved.

SOAP
Jo Malone Wild  Bluebell Shower Gel

NAIL POLISH COLOR
I lean towards steely grey colors lately. I was obsessed with Chanel's Black Pearl from last Spring.

BEST FORM OF EXERCISE
Bikram Yoga

WHERE I GET MY HAIR CUT
Still exploring. But I have revisited a place I used to get it cut at in the city 11 years ago, Soon Beauty Lab. There's a new location of it just around the corner from my apartment.

URBAN INDULGENCE
Blowouts at DryBar.

Comments

Popular Posts