Gallery Of Quotes.

I can't handle plain white walls.

And because I am not sure if I will be in this apartment another full year when the lease is up in September, I am hesitant to paint the walls of my office a different color...


I am leaning towards Old Navy by Benjamin Moore.  I think it would look fantastic in this space, with the light coming in from windows on two walls. But it would be a dramatic change. And while I would visually love it, the fact that I might only be in this apartment for another three months doesn't make it worth the time and investment.

But the blank wall space... I just couldn't bare it any longer. (Ha!) So I decided to put up a gallery collection of quotes that I never get tired of reading.

I scooped up gallery frames from West Elm (with my never-ending stream of West Elm Design Dollars lately) and printed out the quotes to hang up...



I like how they turned out. And as I find more quotes, I'll hang them as well.



Just a reminder that failing is a part of the adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts