The 2015 Bucket List.

I hate calling them "resolutions." I prefer to think of it as an annual "bucket list." Things I'd like to do before the year is out... But if I don't do them... It's all good.

I won't feel badly. I won't be upset with myself. I won't feel bad about the "failure" aspect.
So here is my 2015 Bucket List:


  • 156 Bikram classes.... I specifically want to advance the flexibility in my spine so that I can finally do Full Camel pose.
  • 156 Orange Theory classes... With the intention of specifically improving my ability to run. Right now, I just jog. I want to be able to run.
  • 10 Paddle Board classes... I've had two. I want to attempt in the actual Pacific Ocean at some point. Not just a lagoon, or a part of the ocean contained by a coral reef.
  • 20 Sunday mornings at the beach... I want to spend more time there. Much more time than I have.
  • Monthly Deprivation Floating... I loved my experience at the local float spa to my work. I want to go back each month and cut off my senses for an hour or so. Let it stimulate the mind to create.
  • Catching Up - In Person - With T... T is a film project buddy from university. We met a little over 18 years ago in class. Now that I am back in the Western part of the States - and he is just up the road in LA - I fully intend to make it a point to visit him in person. (See, T... I am writing it up on the blog. So it has to happen!)
  • Write. Write. Write. Just as soon as this house is done.


That's all I have for now. But these are all things that are focused on making me happy and healthy.

And gratified.

Comments

Rebecca said…
Do you do those backbends down the wall? They have dramatically improved my spine flexibility (way more than "just" going to bikram does). (Full camel is a goal for me this year, too. I have literally been dreaming about that posture!)
Me said…
I've started doing them, yes. For me, I have dreams where I am doing full standing bow pose... Where I tuck one foot under my chin.

Popular Posts