Bohemian Backyard. Kinda.

My little backyard space is starting to come into the look and feel of what I intended for it to be...


It's starting to mature into the adolescence of the Bohemian vibe I wanted it to have.

The plants are starting to fill out...


They've hit puberty! And I haven't watered them in months! 

And I can't even begin to tell you how great they smell. The rosemary and the sage are really strong. The lavender is beginning to kick in as well. But the sage is out of control! Look at it's size!!

There are a few new additions to the space. Such as these awesome large meditation pillows from my family as a birthday gift... 


I may order a few more. They're quite comfy and look perfectly in place on the yoga platform.

I just hope the snails stay the fuck away from them.

((Shudders at the thought of snails.))

Another new addition, which isn't complete yet is the daybed...



 Big and round. Once the cushions arrive in the next week or so, I can start lounging on it. Day and at night. I'm most looking forward to laying on it and looking up at the stars. Maybe while a fire is going in the little fire table I have in front of it.

Warm. Fragrant. Calm.

Comments

Popular Posts