Stone Collecting In Sedona.

Collecting gems and stones on my travels is one of my things, just like collecting the Three Wise Monkeys on my travels is a thing. And this trip to Sedona is no exception. In fact, I added quite a bit to my collection.

My intention was to collect a few small stones that I could carry with my in my purse at all times. And I definitely scored well.

  • Pyrite - A stone of protection and shielding.
  • Copper - A stone of healing.
  • Lodolite - A quartz stone of emotional healing and soothing.


  • Healer's Gold Pyrite - A stone of manifestation and used by healers (such as shamans) to re-energize.
  • Jade - A classic stone of luck and wealth.
  • Aventurine - A stone of prosperity, and calming happiness.
  • Chalcopyrite - A stone for meditation and happiness.
  • Scapolite - A stone of discipline. Helps create good habits.
And the one stone I found myself drawn to, without the intention of carrying it around (as it would be too heavy)... 

  • Nuummite - Also know as "The Sorcerer's Stone" - for all you Harry Potter fans. It's a stone that helps with clear vision and protection. It is the oldest mineral on Earth. I think of it as "the master stone." Though I'm not sure others would feel the same. 
I've dabbled with working with stones for about 10 years. I've acquired turquoise, moonstone, red sponge coral, lapis lazuli, malachite, rose quartz, smokey quartz, clear quartz... And a few I'm sure I am forgetting. But these are the ones I plan to carry with me at all times. Except for the Nuumite.

Comments

Popular Posts