Eight Classes In Seven Days - A Badly Needed Bath Tonic.

I'm seven days in and have done eight classes. 

Yep! You read that right! I did a double yesterday, thinking I would need to take today off... But I ended up being able to squeeze in a class today. So I am one class ahead!

But only for a short time.

I will need to miss a few days at the end of the month for a few reasons. So yesterday was a good test of making Saturdays in this challenge all about doubles. And it wasn't at all bad! In fact, the second class of the day (at 4pm) was really good. And I had plenty of time (about six and a half hours) to rehydrate between classes.

But all of this yoga, naturally, means that my body is detoxing. And what typically happens a few consistent classes in (for me, at least) is the onset of flu-like symptoms.

Which means this happens...


Yes. A bath tonic! I've written about it before. But really, I can't say enough magical things about this concoction. Sure, it leaves a lovely mess in the tub afterwards... But it works every time.

A pint (32 ounces) of hydrogen peroxide with an ounce of ground ginger in a hot bath. Soak for about 20 minutes.

The hot water and hydrogen peroxide open the pores. The ginger zings the receptive skin... Which is your biggest organ.

It relaxes you into a nice warm feeling. Eases you into a nice rest at bedtime.

Perfect for healing.

Comments

Popular Posts