Astrocartograpy: Exploring Places To Visit.

 I woke up randomly at 1:30 one night... And found myself scrolling down a Tik Tok rabbit hole of various things the algorithm felt was relevant to me.

It ended up being two hours of scrolling before I was able to fall back to sleep. 

This is because the hole I went down was for a completely new discovery - astrocartography.

Using your natal birth chart in astrology to indicate where you should travel, and possibly live.

And seeing how I am looking for inspiration for new places to go, it seemed like a good way to generate it.

My chart has a lot going on in the states...


Notably that my love line goes directly through Las Vegas - a place I have refused to visit. 

I have a few pertinent lines running by the area.

I'm not yet persuaded to go to Vegas yet though.

Far from it.

Interestingly, Boston is a prominent city for me...


I can't imagine moving back there. But yet, the pink line is a Jupiter line. (The blue one is my Moon line.)


There was even some explanation with a set of lines around Toronto for me.

I adore this stuff... For the inspiration. Now to explore some potential European places to visit...

Comments

Popular Posts