Copenhagen. Meh.

It's not the city. I promise. It's me. 

It is 100% me.

Copenhagen is... Walkable. Scenic.

Excellent hotdogs and pastries. 

But, there are more exciting place to visit in Scandinavia. 

The only other Scandinavian country I have been to is Iceland.  In Winter, when there were 4 hours of daylight.

And I prefer it to Copenhagen.

I walked everywhere. It was easy to get around and find whatever I needed. But I wasn't wowed by the city.

"Maybe I am 'traveled out'?" I wondered.

I figured since I hadn't traveled in four years. I was ready to go on an international trip. The last one was to Shanghai, and I sat in my hotel room there one night, looking at the colorful lights dancing on the skyline... And thinking, "This is 'meh.'"

But it turns out I am "meh."

Four years can pass, and I am just not feeling it. Taking trips.

Comments

Popular Posts