Sundays... All Filler & Substance.

Ooph.

A rainy Sunday - which I'm not mad about. 

George, naturally, isn't a fan. They impede with her long walks she likes on Sunday mornings.  

But I like doing as little as possible on Sundays, and rain helps make that possible. 

After teaching the 10am 90-minute class this morning, I came home and turned on every light in the living room. I lounged on the couch with George and spent an hour watching TikToks and drinking a kombucha.

The peak of doing nothing.

The Idling Sunday.

In all it's gloriousness.

My current state, as I type this, is drinking a high protein latte I made with my own two hands and admiring this week's flowers...

The chamomile (mini daisy) flowers and...


Mini pink carnations. A classic.

The "filler" flowers.

A few bouquets spread throughout the house... Filling me with some energy as I saunter throughout the house on this cloudy and drizzly day.

I have no laundry to do. No meals to prep. No work to do. 

I shall spend the next hour or so doing something with substance...

I'll take a nap.

Comments

Popular Posts