The "Leather" Anniversary.

Today is my second wedding anniversary. My husband and I were married in Niagara-On-the-Lake, Ontario two years ago today. (It was a fun, relaxed wedding.)

To celebrate the day, my husband took me out to a great dinner on Saturday night. We ate at this place called "Pigalle" on Charles Street in the "theater disctrict." It was the best meal I've had in the three years I've lived in Boston. It's also one of the most romantic restaurants I've been to in Boston.

Also to celebrate the day, my husband has agreed to help me buy a bag as my gift. After many hours of research in my little spare time, I have chosen the Chloe Edith Shopper bag.

One of the many "It" bags for this season is the Chloe Edith bag. I have already seen so many women carrying this around town. I decided to kick it up a notch and crave the newest incarnation of the "Edith" bags from Chloe.



The "Shopper" version is a shoulder bag (rather than the tote version) and comes in the same sturdy chocolate leather. I'm more partial to a shoulder bag for the fall/winter season because I believe it to be in line with the less-formal and more "grungy" feel the clothes will have. The tote bag is more "prim" and "lady-like." I want to be completely casual this season.

The second wedding anniversary traditional gift is something "cotton." I bought my husband a nice light blue Thomas Pink dress shirt. The Edith Shopper bag has a cotton lining inside. So technically, it falls within the rules.

Comments

Popular Posts