Short List Of Reasons To Live: June 3, 2012.

Boo-yah mutha effas!

Apologies. Appear to have a lot of energy after an ethereal Bikram class this afternoon. (I did EVERY POSTURE! That hasn't happened in a very long time!) And that energy is pouring out of my fingertips and mouth.

In any event, it's that time of the week where I list out all the things I am looking forward to this week... In an effort to keep me sane... Grounded... And not wanting to crawl into bed and curl up into a ball.

So here is this week's Short List of Reasons to Live:


  • Mad Men. Very pumped to see the follow up from last week's scandalous episode. And then next Sunday night is the finale.
  • Bikram Every Night. No exceptions. I am going. Even if I have to walk out of a meeting to get to a 7pm class.
  • My Nocturnal Activity. No perves. I am referring to my dreams. Seems like my mind is able to recall what I dream about at night. And I am going to take advantage of whatever my subconscious is trying to release every late night.
  • The Husband Visits! It's a Human Weekend! Huzzah! And to celebrate our American Anniversary (which was last weekend), he is taking me to Cipriani.  I will definitely be sipping a Bellini or two.


Till next week!

Comments

Alyson O'Holic said…
I love those classes when you're on top of the game and the collective energy carries you through.

I wish more people understood that not every class has to or will be "perfect," especially if you're forcing it. Good luck on your challenge!
Dan said…
Happy anniversary. And keep that blood flowing...

Popular Posts