I'm A Girl. I Like Girlie Things.

I am such a sucker for precious things.

While out running errands today, I came across two things I love. One of which I did not get, because it is only available online in the color I want...

J. Crew Drapey Sequin Tank Top


I intend to order this online. They only had it in pink and olive in the store. I think it will look amazing with a white button down blouse underneath... Sort of like a vest!

Also, imagine under a suit... And I have improvised the three-piece suit I am dying to have!

This morning I went to a farmers market with some fellow yoginis. But it wasn't just food there. I found a booth that sells precious gem jewelry. And seeing as I am a sucked for healing stones, I spent a good amount of time at it. I ended up walking away with this...



It's a necklace of polished agate stones. It is gorgeous. I love it. It will work well with the agate bracelet I bought earlier this month.

Comments

Jessica (Bayjb) said…
I am also obsessed with that tank and can't wait to go try it on. Great idea with the blouse underneath!
bikramanda said…
I need fashion help once you finish TT! :) Will you answer my fashion questions weekly on a video podcast???
Me said…
I certainly can! The video blogs actually take little effort... So maybe I will do them more often.
I got one at 25% off at jcrew's sale today. It's going until midnight!

Popular Posts