Starbucks Is Wasted On Me.

I knew this could happen. But I never wanted to consider it an actual possibility.

I am off coffee.

The past three Saturdays, I have gone to Starbucks to indulge in what used to be a daily habit for me. But each time, I took maybe five sips. Then I was done with my drink.

Here is what is left of last night's grande nonfat caramel machiatto...


I don't drink coffee during the week. Though I may try to starting in week five, because that is when things get crazy here at teacher training. (All nighters, so I hear.) And I picked up some of the Starbucks Via packets to test out for that.

But for now, I don't really have any interest in coffee. I apologize in advance for any drop in the stock price due to lost revenue.

Comments

Dan said…
I think working across from a Starbucks sapped your coffee spirit.

Popular Posts