Trader Joe's Vitamins.

I wish like hell we had a Trader Joe's in Toronto. I miss the one I had in Boston, now that I have been shopping each week at the one here in San Diego.

Cheap quality food... I love it here! I got all my favorite TJ things: juice boxes, seaweed crackers, wasabi peas, Kind Bars, avocados...

And dissolvable vitamins!


It has been reiterated to me how important it is that I make sure I am getting all my nutrients. (We had anatomy lectures this week at teacher training.)

Since I can't get my weekly B-12 injections while here in San Diego, it was recommended that I take a supplement. But I hate pills. And can't swallow them. So when I saw the dissolvable ones at TJ's with B-6 and Folic Acid, I thought, "SCORE!"

They're very tiny. And they taste like sharp cherry. But I am happy to have found something that works.

I really wish we had a TJ's in Toronto.

Comments

a. said…
Thanks for posting about these. I also have trouble swallowing vitamins. I'm a big fan of the gummy ones, but they're pricey. I'll check for these at TJs.

Popular Posts