Total Hotness: Krrish.

It's been a long week here at Bikram Yoga Teacher Training. We were kept up late three of the nights this week. And by "late," I mean past 3am. And we had to get up for our morning yoga class that starts at 8:30am.

But it wasn't really as bad. We got to watch some more movies, which were pretty good. Bollywood movies. Bollywood movies starring my new favorite actor...


We have watched quite a few of his movies in the past five weeks. My favorite was Jodhaa Akbar. And I also really liked Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But I have to give credit to the one we watched Thursday night this week...


Here is one of the singing/dance sequences from it.



Bollywood movies tend to be about three and a half hours long. Their plots have diverse and confusing points. But they are almost always shot beautifully. So they are complete eye candy.

Especially when they star Hrithik Roshan in them.

SWOON!

Comments

Natalie said…
I agree. Mama give me Krrish!
He took Bollywood by storm with his first movie "Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai" (Say you love me)

Ah! Those school days when I day dreamed about him :D

Love that you are into Bollywood, Missus! There are lot of goldies but couple of them just make you tear your hair out hahhahha
aHappyYogi said…
Eye candy is the word!
bikramyogachick said…
Look at him in that GQ photo! Sex on a stick! SWOON is right!
Staying up late watching bollywood movies at TT was the part I am dreading when I finally go.....now perhaps I am changing my opinion.... :)=

Popular Posts