"Just Buy The Damn Couch."

Yeah.

I spent many, many (like eight) years fawning over a sofa design from Jonathan Adler. It was the Lampert sofa.

Daydreaming about it. Freaking out about the prices. Worried that some day I will get married again and the person won't like the sofa or my style.

"What the fuck? Just buy the damn couch," I told myself.

So I finally caved and ordered one, in a pale lavender color in mid-2021. It arrived in early 2022, along with a pale blue spotted swivel chair. I love them both.

But the room felt incomplete. Not as cozy as I wanted it to be. 

So earlier this year I ordered a 60 inch version of the Lampert, this time in a pale grey. Because... I hate matchy-matchy shit. And I like complementary contrasts. (Even though pal grey and pale lavender aren't really contrasts. Anyway.)

It took only three months, but the smaller sofa arrived today.  Today!!!


Swoon. Love.


Love.


Love!

Though now I am looking at those windows and think, "Should I raise and widen the curtains to make the room feel taller?

Ugh. I know I will do it. So might as well just action on it and not even think about it. 

Comments

Popular Posts