Pineapple Mask.

While standing in the check out at Sephora a couple of weeks ago, I noticed their new set-up of "impulse items" designed to entice you on your wait.

Genius idea, Sephora. It totally worked on me. I found one item that was reasonably priced and worth a try... Murad's Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask To Go.



Not only is does thing smell incredibly delicious smelling, it feels wonderful on my skin. I can feel the tingling, and my skin feels refreshed after using it. After I typically throw on a mask, my skin just feels dry, and I have to pile on the moisturizer. With this mask, there was no dehydration.

A pack of four masks is only $10. It's a quick and easy pick-me-up. They would make a great "beauty bag" gift inclusion for a friend. Or even a stocking stuffer! (Though Christmas is seven months away.)

Comments

Popular Posts