Useful When Wearing New Shoes!

This item is a "MUST-HAVE!"

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have shredded the area around my Achilles Heel when wearing brand new shoes.

You know how it happens... You're wearing new shoes that haven't been stretched out quite yet. The tight shoes rub against the back of your feet. The skin gets burned from the rubbing. Bloody massacre of the Achilles Heel is the final result.

This phenomenon not only ruins your feet, it also ruins you shoes. I have personally blood-stained the inside of new shoes (my Chloe White Buckle Flats). So you can understand why I am so happy about the new Band-Aid Blister Block.



This is a stick that you swipe over the back of your ankles and feet (and anywhere else) where you tend to get blisters from your shoes. Consumer feedback on the item so far is that you do need to apply the stick a few times during the day, but that overall it works very well.

I've put my order in with Drugstore.com today. It's on back order right now. But should be here in time for Memorial Day, when I plan on wearing lots of sandals.

Comments

Popular Posts