Short List of Reasons To Live: January 22, 2012.

I seem to have regressed back to my teen years this past week.  I have broken out on my cheek and my chin...  I am having to deal with some catty gossip...  And I have immersed myself into another Young Adult novel by Stephanie Myer.

It's like I am 13.

But this week will allow me the opportunity to feel more adult with the following Short List of Reasons to Live:

  • SAN FRANCISCO! I have a business trip to San Fran this week. The company is having an off-site, and we're bringing the leads of our client teams. We're also visiting some vendors based in the "San Fran area."
  • Funky Door Yoga. Yep, with a trip to San Fran... There is no way in holy hell I could pass up an opportunity to practice at the legendary Funky Door Yoga studio. It is a Bikram studio. And with my schedule in San Fran this week, it will allow me time for two classes.
  • Decision Time. Part of being the boss means getting to make some decisions on the direction of my piece of the business. I have some decisions to make this week. And I am looking forward to making them.
  • Gipsy Lipstick. I picked up a lovely new shade of lipstick last weekend, Gipsy by Nars. It's a shade of coral-red... And it's fabulous. Just as fabulous as the Tom Ford True Coral I picked up last month.
  • Providenciales Vacation. We are booked! The Husband and I have decided that we will be taking our annual trip to the Turks and Caicos this year around my 35th birthday (in April). So now begins the countdown to the trip. Expect to see this one on the list EVERY WEEK.

Comments

Popular Posts