Tom Ford True Coral Lipstick.

I had been reading about Tom Ford's jump into makeup for a while now.  All the glossies had written about it.  And even a few bloggers, like Yummy Mummy.

My interest was sparked.

Being as busy as I am in New York though, I rarely have time to shop. And certainly haven't had much time to head uptown to the likes of Bergdorf's or Saks to try any of it out. But while in Toronto this week, I was able to investigate it a little.

I live in a neighborhood in Toronto that is right next to a high end department store.  They don't always carry lines you can find in stores in the States. And even if they do carry a line, they don't always carry everything in that line.


This was the case with Tom Ford's makeup. They only carry the perfumes and the lipsticks.

So while popping into the store, I had them try a coral-colored lipstick on me. Yummy Mummy had written about Wild Ginger.  So I was keen to try that one. However, when I got it on, I wasn't a fan of the way it looked on me.

The gentleman assisting me said that if I wanted to go with the orange-lipstick trend this season, he would suggest I try True Coral.


"It will bring out your eyes," he promised.

When I got it on, I was surprised by how much I actually liked it. I normally don't wear lipstick that is noticeable.  But this one really worked with my complexion.


The quality of the lipstick is fantastic. It's very rich. And the color is potent. Love.




Comments

Isn't just the best lipstick EVER? I love the color you picked!!! Tres Chic! I have never been much of a lipstick girl, but now I'm hooked!

Thanks for the shout out... can we please meet up the next time you are in beantown?

xx

Popular Posts