How To Be A Woman.

Tuesday this week can't come quickly enough.

For Tuesday is the day Caitlin Moran's "How To Be A Woman" is available for download on my iPad.


If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you will have heard me mention in the past about how I find it extremely lame when I meet people who don't believe in "feminism." This is because their definition of "feminism" and my definition (which is the real one) are different. But it appears that my take and Caitlin Moran's are the same.** 

And, thus, I am very excited to read the book... Which is part memoir, part opinion, and (probably) hilarious all through-out. I am psyched!


**My take on feminism: It simply means you believe women are equal to men. And you support all the achievements that have been made to ensure that women and men are equal. Like voting. Equal pay. Not being viewed as "property" of men. 

Comments

elisa said…
It's crazy to me that people think feminism is a bad word. It also blows my mind that when I tell people that I don't want my daughter to grow up with tons of princess stuff but a more gender neutral mix because I'm a feminist, they look at me like I've got two heads.
Enjoy the book and let us know what you think!

Popular Posts