Why Don't You... Try Some Butter Coffee?

Oh. Wow!

Coffee has just been completely turned upside down for me. As I have now tried Butter Coffee.


What is it?

It's a Paleo-friendly coffee drink that is easy to make, and high in fat.

Ingredients:
6 ounces of fresh brewed coffee
1 teaspoon of raw coconut oil
1 teaspoon of agave syrup
1 teaspoon of grass-fed butter
1 splash of unsweetened coconut milk (or almond, if you prefer)

 You mix the ingredients in a blender, and buzz for 30 seconds. And then you get this gorgeous frothy mixture...


So beautiful! And the froth stays while you drink it... Which is easy to do. It tastes creamy.


It's a nice treat this afternoon, while I finally read my CR Book. But definitely not something I will drink every day.

I never thought of putting butter in my coffee. Coconut oil? I do that every day! But butter... Amazing richness!

Comments

Popular Posts