"Light Moves Across The Universe & Does Not Age."

 Ooph...

Another day... Another TikTok rabbit hole I fall down.

This week, I have found myself looped into watching the falling TikTok paths, brought to me by my For You Page (meaning the TikTok algorithm served them up specifically for me) :

I watch one video... And a slew on the same topic follow. I interact with a video, and it sends a message to the platform, "Yes. This one. More content like this."

It's exhausting.

And also a mind fuck.

Particularly the last one listed... Neil Degrasse Tyson's content.

In one video, he was talking about time dilation.  And how the faster you move in space, the slower time moves from an observer's point of view.

He goes on to talk about particle accelerators and time decay.

"... Let's go the speed of light... Like photons... If they had a clock... They'd be going so fast the clock wouldn't even tick... The photon has no concept of time. Time did not exist for it. It moved so fast."

I want to be light. Moving so fast and not aging.

I think I might be.

If I think back to my first aya journey almost nine years ago... I was light. Everything was.

  



Comments

Popular Posts