"Can I Just Have A Nap?"

I actually got to a Bikram class this evening. The humidity was great (62%) and temperature felt good (105 degrees). And for once, I was properly hydrated. But despite being prepared, I found myself having a bad class.

All I wanted to do was lie down and take a nap.

I could not stop yawning all throughout class. So many times I thought I was going to fall over in the Standing Series... But not because I was exhausted physically (I was, though)... More so because I just could not keep my eyes open.

I've never had this happen in a Bikram class.  Even at Teacher Training, when we were all severely sleep-deprived. Normally I can find the energy to push through class. But tonight, I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

Just shows you... No two Bikram classes are alike. You never know what to expect.

Comments

Popular Posts