No More Everyday Food?

Nearly 10 years ago, when I was working at the Evil Empire, I started collecting a new recipe booklet that we had started publishing called Everyday Food.


The recipes were fairly easy to make. And they were actually tasty. Because I worked there, I had access to the first few copies for free. (One of the perks of working for a publishing company.) After I left at the start of the summer of 2003, I kept collecting them. I have been very loyal, having acquired all but one issue. (I am missing the October 2010 one, since I was at Teacher Training then and forgot to buy it.)

Now, nearly 10 years later and almost 100 issues in, they have decided that they are no longer going to be publishing it.

Bummer!!!

I will just have to cherish my copies. And settle for logging on to the website for the new digital content they will be creating 

Comments

Popular Posts