Bikram Yoga Challenge: 5th Time Is The Charm.

New country. New studio. Time for another Bikram yoga 30-day challenge!

Yay!

So tomorrow I will embark on my fifth challenge in the past two and half years. And for those of you who don't know what that means, here you go:
  • 30 consecutive days
  • 90 minutes of hot yoga each day
  • random days of exhaustion
  • random days of ridiculous energy
  • random tears in poses with which you struggle
  • 30 great nights of sleep
Woohoo! Don't you all want to sign up too?!?!?!

Comments

Bex said…
hmm...i would have to look at my calendar, but I know of only 2 days I will be away from a studio, which can easily be made up by "suicides" - and then I leave for Costa Rica July 3...so, mmmmmmaybe :)
Nichole M said…
I think I'll watch...
thedancingj said…
I think you should do the 60 already, this 30 day thing is getting TOO easy for you!! ;)
Me said…
Whoa... Whoa... Whoa... I think I'll take that challenge!

Popular Posts