Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 6/60.

In this morning's class, I had the same teacher as I did yesterday. This is only the second time since practicing in Toronto that I have had the same teacher twice. I have had different teachers every other time. And I like that. Each teacher brings something different to the same 26 poses when they instruct. This one helped me further my ability to block out my surroundings and just focus.

The ability to focus really came in handy today when a fire alarm went off at the start of Standing Bow, and continued to ring through Standing Separate Leg Head To Knee. I was able to let the loud ringing drift into the background, and produce one of my best Balancing Sticks yet.

Let's see if I can repeat this in tomorrow morning's class. Only 54 classes left!

Comments

Vanessa said…
I have to hand it to you, staying focused through a fire alarm is pretty amazing!
Me said…
Especially because it was so freaking loud! Ahh!

Popular Posts