Not Missing Anything... Yet.

I know it has only been four full days... But I must say, so far, I am not missing anything in my new lifestyle diet.

The coffee... The dairy... The spices... The soy... Nope. Don't miss any of it. Not that I want to jinx myself too soon, but I think it is because I know from a health perspective that I needed to give those things a rest... At least for a little while.

I will confess, the first day without coffee was rough. Especially rough because I had a work outing at an amusement park. And while I am normally the first person to tackle the scariest ride... I developed a huge headache after the first one because my head got banged around so badly. That combined with the new diet and no coffee made for a very sick Missus. So sick that the next day, Saturday, I could barely get out of bed. I wanted to sleep the entire day. And my head hurt throughout it.

Now, I start my days with hit water and lemon. And the I grab an Earl Grey tea from Starbucks once I get to work. Because it's not the caffeine I am intolerant to, just the coffee itself. So I can't even have decaf. But black tea is just fine.

I hope I can stay in this state where I don't feel like I am missing anything. I would hate to relapse.

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
That is a long list of things to avoid. I'm glad that you are in a good mental state about it though. Your body will be CLEAN after doing this then going to 9 weeks of crazy teacher training!

Popular Posts