Kitten Heels?

I first wore kitten heels when I was 10 or 11. I had grown out of my Mary Janes. But I wasn't ready, yet, for high heels. (At least according to my Mum. And rightly so.) So I was allowed to wear kitten heels. Which, to my understanding all these years, meant shoes with heels of two inches or less.

But times have changed. I guess.

It appears that kitten heels are making a comeback this Fall. Only they don't exactly mean what they used to. Some designers, like Jimmy Choo, respect what the kitten heel truly is...


Others clearly have no idea what a kitten heel is...



Louboutin is the greatest offender. These heels are considered "kitten" at 3.5 inches.

Say what???

Okay. I guess compared to other Louboutin heels these are "kitten"... But They are still quite high.

Comments

Popular Posts