It's That Time Of Year!

I can't believe it has been TWO YEARS since I packed my bags and headed to San Diego for Bikram Yoga Teacher Training.

This time next year, I will have to go get re-certified. HOLY CRAP!

Here is my advice to all the trainees who start their journey into the "yogihood" tomorrow...


About week three or four... This advice will be very badly needed. Just recite it yourself over and over again. And know that if you follow it, you will EASILY make it to the other side of training.

Take it one day at a time. One breath at a time. Cherish every moment. And don't let negative energy or negative words get you at all.

Even when you are being called an "idiot" and being told "that is a compliment. You know why? Because I used to call 'dumb fuck!'"

(Yeah... Bikam is hilarious, once you look back on it. Makes for good memories.)

P.S. Read my teacher training blog and watch the videos!

Comments

Popular Posts