Thought "Labor Day" Is A "Day Off?"

Ha. Ha.

For most people, it probably is. But for this cheeky lady, the answer to that would be "no." Though, I should caveat... I am not doing "work" for my day job. I am doing work for myself.

Yep... Gotta lotta cleaning to do and boxes to finish packing...





The move to Bean Town happens Wednesday. And I feel myself already shifting back into my "Boston Mentality."

I am looking forward to getting there and burning some sage in the new place to get rid of this unfocused and un-nurturing energy I've allowed myself to adopt.

This Labor Day is all about work! On thyself!

Comments

elisa said…
Good luck with the move! It will be so nice to be in the new place... post sage-ing, of course (is that a real word?)
Me said…
It is now, Sista!

Thanks for the luck!
thedancingj said…
Wow, Wednesday! Exciting!!

Popular Posts