Always A Bait-And-Switch Bitch.

That energy is just BANGIN.

The chaos that is Mercury in Retrograde began this weekend for me. 

  • Forgotten timelines
  • Missed deadlines
  • Misplaced things
  • Hitting a wall when it comes to energy 
  • Technology being a bitch

And while the Mercury dance only officially began today, it is here to be a snake and fuck with things.

I mean, look how gorgeous the day started today...


From my walk this morning. Only to turn into dark clouds and a storm a few minutes later. One that would go on and off the rest of the day.

Then I got slammed at work. Project requests coming out of nowhere. Misleadings about things that I now have to clean up. 

I considered it a miracle that I was able to wrap up my day and head to yoga.

But then I got into my car, and the computer system wanted be a bit of a bitch. It took a few tries to get things started. And now I will be adding to my vacation week To Do list to have it looked at possibly. 

(I am hoping it was only a momentary thing and there are no further issues this week.)

Then I got to yoga, and my body just didn't want to do anything. I was so tired. I just wanted to sleep.

Sleep is glorious. That's all I thought about while in class.

So again... Sneaky Mercurian energy. Always a bait-and-switch bitch.

I will be cautious of all good things for the rest of this month. 

Comments

Popular Posts