"Pepper Pink Skies."

 We have yet to hit the triple digits here (outside of a hot yoga room), but I gave already adjusted my schedule.

Gone are the mornings of sleeping in till 6:30am any day of the week... Having been replaced with the 5:30am - at least - wake up time.

I have to be out the door no later than 7am to get a decent walk in for George without it being too hot. And her evening walk has to happen around 7pm... Which times it well with sunset...

From an evening walk this week.

Time will fly, I am aware, and it will soon-enough be too hot to walk her at that time too. And it will be quick evening walks around 8pm just around the block.

Which makes the morning walk even more critical. And it will be that way till early October.

So I will enjoy these pinky-skied evening walks for the next few weeks - allowing them to romanticize my evening routine. 

Comments

Popular Posts