She Doesn't Like The Blues.

I was explain to my sister-in-law - who was in town taking care of some things (because Tucson is the "big city" in the south here) - that lately there was some playful peculiarities happening in the old part of the house.

Things I couldn't explain logically. Except to say that it was "weird energy."

"I've had to keep the microwave unplugged and only plug it in when I need to use it," I said. "Otherwise it will turn itself on and start going."

I elaborated on how the previous week I had gotten up in the middle of the night to grab a drink of water from the kitchen and discovered it going. It still had 45 minutes left on the clock. 

I turned it off and felt the top of it. It felt pretty warm - which I figured meant it had been going for a few minutes at least.

I grabbed my drink of water, and took it back to my bedroom in the new part of the house. 

I fell asleep and woke about two hours later to George barking at something she had spotted outside on the patio. (Usually a cat that has decided to come into our yard.)

An electrical hum seemed present. 

I got up and walked back to the kitchen and discovered the microwave going again. 

Annoyed, I hit the "cancel" button on it. But this just added time to the timer. 

I sighed.

I reached up to the plug, hidden under the top cabinet, and yanked it from it's socket.

"Playing with appliances like this is dangerous and not funny," I said. 

Especially microwaves.

And yes, I had assumed it was some sort of spirit energy that was playing with it. 

It had been playing around in the house since I moved in over four years ago.

It's not a dangerous energy. 

For a while there, it was just unsure of the new person here. While it seems to keep vermin and insects out of the house (for which I am grateful - as most people in this neighborhood have issues with rats and squirrels where I have never seen any... And I am the house on the corner closest to the sewer), it likes to perfume the air with a stale smell. 

I've noticed it is most common when I stay working in my office (in the old part of the house) "late" - which means after 5pm. 

And yes, I have used sage and palo santo plenty of times in this house. For a while there, it was a Sunday afternoon ritual...

One of the many sticks of palo santo I have in the house for smudging.

But it was overkill. No one needs to smudge that often. 

It is a female energy, in case you were curious. 

And how do I know?

It's just the vibe I get. It's female. Much older. She wears an apron. And her hair is always pulled back in a low bun.

She's not happy with what I have done with the kitchen. 

"Too boring and cold," is what comes to my mind. 

"Why would anyone want to spend time in there?" she just asked me, as I typed this.

"No wonder you don't like cooking," she added.

I get the feeling that's why the microwave keeps being wonky. It's an expression of not liking the space.

Is this all in my head?

Absolutely. It's how I am knowing it. 

Duh.

And I would say "hearing it", but I don't "hear" or "see" things. I just know them.

"Then how do you know what this energy looks like?" you may wonder.

Again... The thought appears in my head. 

Truly, I've been like this since I was a young child. 

And no, I don't read energy for other people. I just read the space around me.

And no, I've never encountered an energy that wanted to hurt me. 

Annoy me... Yes. Absolutely.

Today, she was messing with my fancy coffee maker. So I may smudge that space to move her around a little. 

But I will also consider redoing the kitchen in a more feminine color.

She really dislikes the blues I seem to prefer in the space.

Comments

Popular Posts