Dreams: Climbing A Wall & Strawberries.

The story of my life lately: Work. Yoga. Teach. Work. Sleep.

Not much time for anything else. I am intending to change that soon. Hopefully.

I hadn't been dreaming much lately, until late last week.

I had a dream one night that I was climbing up a wall. I had things in my hand that I had to bring up there with me. So it was a little awkward, but I was making perfect time. I got to the top of the wall, and as I was about to pull myself up onto the ledge, someone was preventing me from getting up there.

They kept insisting that I had gone far enough and that I had done really well.

I kindly asked that they move. And it took some convincing them to get them to realize I wasn't going to stop at their insistance. And I got up on the ledge.

I then climbed down the wall by a rope hanging nearby. I got down slowly with all of my belongings.

In the second dream I had, the next night, what I remember most is eating a very large strawberry. Inside it, though, were blackened little strawberries.

That's all I can recall. But both dreams have stayed with me for days now. And it is rare for thoughts of any kind to stay with me lately, because my mind is so busy with multiple things.

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
Hmmm. Perhaps your work, eat, sleep, teach, practice yoga cycle is starting to feel a bit like climbing that wall! Time to slow down a bit? Easy for me to say, probably harder for you to do. :)
Have you by chance been reading Jane Ayre lately, as your tone sounds similar to Bronte's? I am reading said novel so perhaps I am projecting onto you. Good dream descriptions. Please post more often (even if it cuts into your sleep time--maybe you will sleep better after a good post!!).
Anonymous said…
I'm interested in what your shaman has to say. Very interesting!

Popular Posts