Charlie Sheen, I Love You.

While I think the guy has truly gone off the deep end, I can't help but love quoting him. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

"I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star." (I know your pain, Charlie.)

"There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins." (Am I the only one who likes to pronounce "assassins" as "ass-ass-ins"?)

"I have tiger blood and Adonis DNA." (So does my meat man at Whole Foods in Yorkville. Funny enough, his name is Adonis.)

"I'm gonna win inside every moment, and they can just find the most comfortable chair in their small house and sit back and enjoy the show." (That's the spirit, Charlie!)

"You can't process me with a normal brain." (Most emo people feel this way too. As do chicks who like Beiber.)

Comments

bikramyogachick said…
He's a hot mess right now. The friggin' rockstar from mars comment is awesome though. Have to give him credit there. Hilare~!
Catherine said…
I totally say "ass-ass-inate."

Popular Posts