Short List Of Reasons To Live: February 27, 2012.

By the time this publishes, I will be on a flight back from Arizona to New York.  (Was out west this weekend for a birthday party!) But I wanted to make sure I got it published, because I will be getting back quite late.  So here is this week's List of Short Reasons to Live..

(And I'm not repeating any from last week!)

  • Game of Thrones.  We have about a month till the new season starts. This shiz just got real!
  • Blow Out Bar. Yep... Trying out a new service offered a few blocks from my apartment this week. Getting my hair blown out before work at this place called Dry Bar.  Expect a write-up.
  • Coloring My Hair. I can't remember when I last colored my hair. I think it was December. And I did it my self. This time, I am paying someone else to do it. And it's just across the street from me.
  • New Skirt! I decided to get in the mood for Spring and purchased a new skirt for myself. I have no idea whether or not it will even look good on me.  But it should be on it's way early in the week. I can't wait!
  • The Husband Visits. Not this week... But next week. And he will be here for a few days because of work.  Yay!!

Till next week!

Comments

thedancingj said…
Fuck yeah Game of Thrones. Have you read the books? Things get so much more exciting in the 2nd and 3rd books.

Popular Posts