Yoga Kit Essentials: Balenciaga & Tom Ford.

This is just how I roll to Bikram class on Saturdays...


Yep. I pack my yoga kit in my Balenciaga "Work" bag (because hot yoga IS work!) and it includes my Tom Ford True Coral lipstick.

GLAMOUR!

Here is me before class.  No make-up at all, just the lipstick.


And here is me after a full two hours in the room, having burned close to 900 calories and sweating more than I have in a long time.


And before you accuse me of it... No, I didn't reapply the lipstick. And yes, I did kiss the floor in Locust pose (although my Locust pose sucks ass lately.)

Comments

marzz said…
I gotta get me some of that Tom Ford. Where can I buy in NYC?
Me said…
You can get it at Holt Renfrew. In NYC, you can find it at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Rebecca Raye said…
Beautiful both ways!

Popular Posts