Do You Like "White Girl Problems"?

I think you should.

"White Girl Problems" is a blog by Babe Walker. I only discovered her this past weekend. And I am in awe.

Girlfriend is the snarkiest betch that ever traveled through the birth canal to grace this planet and humankind with her presence.

And I have nothing but mad love and respect for a woman who opens her mouth (or Macbook) and what is channeled out is succinct, bitchy, sarcastic and divine.

In fact, I found her words to be vastly superior than most blogs out there (in your face Dooce - you SUCK!

Babe Walker (pseudonym) is a mid-20s girl about LA who was birthed from money and a BelAir lifestyle. She runs with a Hollywood crowd. She is style. She is an artist. She is shallow. She is awesome.  

She even has a book, which I only downloaded yesterday morning and am almost through.

Read the blog. Follow her on Twitter. Download the book. 


Even if she isn't a real person... This is very enjoyable writing.

Comments

Amy B. said…
I don't really care one way or the other, I'm just curious. What's your beef with dooce?
Me said…
I tried giving her a "go" as a regular read because so many people I know adore her.

I started reading it and was immediately bored to tears. I just don't think what she does is worth the hype. Definitely a compelling back story... But what she does lately is just dull. And not insightful.

Popular Posts