"High Maintenance Betch."

That is totally what I am becoming. No joke! For the third week in a row, I have gone back to the Drybar for a morning blowout.

This is becoming worse than my Starbucks habit. Before you know it, the Drybar will evolve their phone app to go beyond booking appointments to being able to actually pay for your appointments with it!

Technology is making it far, far too easy to live a "high main" lifestyle in this city.  I have evolved in the six months I have lived here.  Maybe not for the better, in terms of personality... But I could argue for the "chicer."

Even my shoes are "high main" today!


Comments

marzz said…
You've become one of those chic women who can walk the streets of NY in high heels. How do they do it?
Me said…
I have no idea. I'm just a "fronter"... I don't completely have the whole "chic woman" persona worked out yet. I just be frontin'.

Popular Posts