Fan Fair: My CLOTHES Stuff.

Another peak into what I love and use every day...  Here is the Fan Fair around my clothing and style.

JEANS
I prefer Ravens... But haven't bought a new pair in a while. I also love Paige.


WATCH
Gosh. I don't really wear a watch, other than my Marc Jacobs one. But I totally dream of some day buying (or receiving as a gift) a Chanel J12 Chromatic watch.

SNEAKERS
I don't wear sneakers - except to the gym. But the ones I wear are New Balance. And they cost $93. That's all I really know about them.

T-SHIRT
J. Crew.

DAY DRESS
I don't own it... But am thinking about buying it. It's the Diane vonFurstenburg Silk Color Block dress.


DAY BAG
For work days, it's Balenciaga Work or Weekender... Depending on whether or not I am hitting Bikram afterwards.

For the weekend, it's usually Balenciaga Day Bag or a Marc Jacobs hobo bag I bought 7 years ago.



EVENING BAG
Jessica Hunt black clutch, which I procured at a sample sale in Toronto almost three years ago.



ACCESSORY
As I've mentioned before, I am a sucker for Anthropologie jewelry.  Also a sucker for Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry. But my favorite piece lately is the Anthropologie piece I bought last weekend.


I wore it the past week a few times.

Fingers crossed it doesn't break on me anytime soon.

FAVORITE DESIGNER
When it comes to stuff I actually wear, it's Vince and Joie. I own bit of both, and it's obscene. They're so comfortable.

SHOES
About two years ago, I discovered the Morse flat by Jimmy Choo. I fell in love and ended up buying 4 pairs, in different colors, over the next year. They're great for work.  I've had a few of them re-cobbled. because I wear them so much.


Comments

Popular Posts