Ain't Nobody Got Time For This Cold!

Oh. Hells. No.

Woke up this morning with a wee bit of an ache in my throat, as well as a hint of chills. Very, very slight hint.

This is the second time in two months that I have caught something like this. And I refuse to sit by and let it sink in this time. Nope! So I am pulling out the serious stuff to fight this thing...

Chicken Soup



Green Tea



With an Umeboshi Plum chopped in it...



Raw Manuka Honey Active 16+



Raw Garlic & Raw Honey Combo


The last one was a bit tough to get down. I minced three whole garlic cloves and mixed it with a full tablespoon of the honey. It was very spicy and burned the back of my throat.  But the antibacterial qualities will do wonders.

Now I'm off to make green juice.  And I also bought frozen wheatgrass shots.

I AIN'T MESSIN' AROUND, IMMUNE SYSTEM!

Comments

Popular Posts