Crazier Time Of Year: December Versus January.

When I set off last week to begin booking my "World Tour", I attempted to be cognizant of travel commitments I already had in place... Such as trips home for the holidays, to visit friends in San Diego and a girls vacation to Santorini in April.

But that was it.

I've spent the past hour doing all kinds of calendar planning for the trips that begin in December (ICELAND!), and as I started plugging everything in I noticed the craziness...

Days where I am traveling are noted in ORANGE... This is December...



And this is January...



January is actually busier than December. Who would have thought that??? I have 11 (essentially full) days in Boston in December. I only have 10 full days in January.

And I am trying to figure out how to add Asia/Australia into the mix in February, which will make February really insane. As of now, it's bookended by Peru and South Africa.

Well, I'm diving full in now. No need to hold back.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who will water the plants?

Popular Posts