World Tour: The Long Journey South.

It took quite bit of strategic planning... But it started with a vision. A vision of being free from checking baggage!

There was doubt - not from me, but from others - that I could achieve this vision. But balancing what I needed versus what I wanted ended up being easy.  And... Voila!


This is my pack for the long journey south to Antarctica. I have three flights to take:
Boston > Miami > Buenos Aires > Ushuaia
By 3pm Boston time tomorrow, I shall have (hopefully) reached Ushuaia, Argentina. I board my ship, the Ocean Diamond, on Sunday afternoon. So I get a whole day in Ushuaia, and have yet to plan exactly what I am going to do there.

I'm envisioning it will involve steak and red wine.  :)

I'm not sure how much access I will have to Internet once on board the ship. So posting may be non-existent once I set sail. But trust me, there will be plenty documented and written while away. And many posts will be published once back.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Happy said…
Bon voyage! Living vicariously through you, girl. So happy for you!
Rebecca Raye said…
Thought of you yesterday as the news covered that ship stuck in the ice! Be safe and enjoy!
senorsr. said…
As a regular flyer on Spirit Air, that looks like a mountain of luggage to me.
Me said…
LOL! Touche! Very true.

Popular Posts