Feeding My Soul: Pineapple Coconut Cashew Rice.

Before I go to bed each night, lately, my habit is to peruse Pinterest. And even though I don't have much time to cook dinners, I do manage to find time to dedicate to recreating recipes I come across on the site... Usually on the weekends.

I store them on a board called, "Feeding My Soul." And tonight I was able to craft a recipe for Pineapple Coconut Cashew Rice.


It required pineapple juice... And coconut milk... And cashews... And coconut...

All thinks I love.

Plus a bunch of spices and rice...


My kitchen smelled gorgeous while it was cooking. And it was garnished with the cashews, some cilantro, lime juice and extra roasted coconut...


And now I have leftovers to last me all week. I added some chicken that I'd poached in lemongrass chicken broth on top. It made for a nice clean meal.


Heaven! Perfect for the soul!

Comments

Popular Posts