The Garden In Bloom. And Almost Out Of Control.

It's rained quite a bit more than usual here in the past season, which has been great for the herbs and the fruit tree I had planted.

I am most excited about the tree...


It has't grown much since it was planted a year ago... But it is sprouting blossoms...


Which will lead to lemon fruits later on.  And I am really excited about that.

And the lavender in the front patio has also started to pick up with it's growth...


I've created a nice, serene and fragrant front patio that is doing it's best to rival the back garden.  But it's tough, because...


The herbs are growing like gangbusters back there!

The rosemary is creeping out, the lavender is holding it's own more than it has usually, and the sage is just dominating the hell out of the smaller planter.

But in the big planter, it's even more powerful...


I'm away this weekend, but I left a message for my neighbor to spread it around that if anyone wanted some sage, rosemary of lavender to head to the back patio and clip away. The growth has gotten away from me, and I haven't had time to clip things myself.

I have been enjoying the powerful smell of the space though. So have the honeybees.

Comments

Popular Posts